Sunday, September 15, 2013

Veronica

 Meet Veronica!

Veronica started her bag with this bookmark.  She told us she really likes to read.  This bookmark is her favorite one!
 She brought this stuffed zebra because she really likes zebras.
 This Christmas tree was in her bag because she really likes Christmas.  She told us that it is her favorite holiday.

There was another thing in her bag...and I hope I get this right...it's a "Pikachu"...part of the pokemon craze.  Veronica told us she really likes pokemon. 
This bracelet is from a waterworks park.  She really likes to go there.  When she got this bracelet, she had gone with her girl scout troop. 

She also shared a cute little rabbit that she got while on vacation in Colorado.

Two little figurines were in her bag.  They were from a website, like a computer game, called "Moshi Monster."  (I hope I have that one correct, too!) 

I asked Veronica how she got her name, and she really didn't know.

Well, I think it's a beautiful name, no matter where her mom got the name.  We enjoyed learning new things about Veronica!

No comments: