Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Meet Branndon

You know the saying, "Last but not least"...well, that applied to Branndon today. He wasn't actually suppose to be last, but on his day to share, he forgot his bag. He kept forgetting. Tuesday I told him we were EXPECTING to see him share today - and he did!
Branndon loves basketball, so he brought this small one in to share. I can't remember where he actually got this small one.
This sort of looks like a cell phone in this photo, but it's not...it's a car. Branndon seems to be one of many room 8 guys who like the Hot Wheels.
Branndon is the first one to bring in a MODEL! I was excited to see this and to know he enjoys putting models together. My own boys use to do that. Room 8 had quite a few questions for Branndon about this.
Now how cute is this? This is definitely a stuffed dog, but Branndon told us he has a real one, too. I'm about in the market for a dog...and I think everyone in room 8 agreed that it was an absolutely adorable dog!

We enjoyed Branndon sharing his bag - actually we've enjoyed watching all of room 8 share. The only one we're missing on the blog is Ralphie! He and Qwinn shared their bags one day when I was out of town. Qwinn brought his bag back so we could 'stage his presentation' so I could take pictures for the blog...Ralphie hasn't brought his back. If you're reading this, Ralphie , please grab your bag!

No comments: