Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Meet Dillon

Casey O and Dillon have something in common...they're both an identical twin. Actually, you'll meet a 3rd room 8'er who has an identical twin...Edin. Sometimes I'll see one of these twins and have to ask, "Are you mine...or are you the brother (or sister) of mine?" I CANNOT tell them apart at this point.

On to Dillon...........

Now after the students share their bags, the routine in Room 8 is for me to ask the class what they learned about that student. Sometimes they'll also ask the presenter some questions. Today after Dillon shared, I asked what they had learned...and just about in unison, they said, "HE LOVES BASEBALL." I think every single item in Dillon's bag had to do with baseball - mostly the Oakland A's.



He started with one of his own trophies...
Next he shared this mini-bat that he got at a professional baseball game...guess what team it was? The A's.
After the bat, he shared this baseball THAT HE CAUGHT at a professional game...again, at an A's game.
And then we have a jersey - guess who this player plays for? You guessed it - the A's!
I would have to say that Dillon is definitely a baseball guy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can somebody so round be so square?
by T-MAN (trevor)

Anonymous said...

I really like your basball bat you mst like baseball branndon

Anonymous said...

I really like your basball bat you most like baseball branndon