Monday, September 17, 2007

Meet Qwinn

Qwinn shared his bag on Friday while I was out of town. I had asked him to save his bag until today so I could take pictures FOR THE BLOG!

He did.

He was ready....oh was he ever ready! Actually on Friday, Mr. C told me there wasn't much time for silent reading because Qwinn's bag took SO long! Today was just a re-creation of the bag-sharing.

Qwinn is absolutely a Pokemon fan. He was telling me some of the cards he has that other people really want...but I couldn't tell you what they were. Room 8 sure knows, however.Qwinn also loves to read, especially CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS! Qwinn, along with most of Room 8, is anxiously awaiting our first book order to come in...
Qwinn also likes video games...he got a PS2...I think he already has a PS1 - which he said EVERYONE HAD. This is some kind of cube game. It has magnets that make the cubes stick together. Does anyone in Room 8 remember what this is called?

I would have loved to have seen Qwinn do his original presentation, but I'm glad I was able to see him re-create it for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Qwinn you had a lot of Pokemon cards.
Austin