Sunday, September 16, 2007

Meet Mary

Mary is one of the 'M' girls I wrote about earlier...well, not just the 'M' girls...but the 'Ma' girls! All sweethearts! Mary definitely belongs in Room 8...look what she's sharing in this first picture...a CAMERA!

Mary loves dogs...and so she brought this little dog in her bag. I'm not sure if her dog looks like this one or not.
I about flipped when she pulled this next item out of her bag. PEZ... I love those things! If I was a collector, that's what I'd collect. Um? Now I'm trying to think...did Mary say she collects them...or did she just like this one?
Beanie Babies...stuffed animals...lots of Room 8ers collect these.
Another interesting thing about Mary FOR ME....well, in the first week of school, it dawned on me that my husband was friends with a guy that had the same last name as Mary???? So I asked Mary the next day what her dads name was... and what her Mom's name was... and sure enough... my guy and Mary's dad have been friends for YEARS...like about 20 years! My guy has known Mary's mom for a long time too!

It's a small world!

We enjoyed hearing Mary tell us about all her interests!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats up from jake

Anonymous said...

Mary-
I am so proud of you. It looks like you have been doing great in school and doing ALL your homework, i hope. I miss you so much. I can't wait to come home and visit you. Try your hardest in school. I know you are super smart, you take after me. Good job and keep up the great work.

Love you,
Sissy

Anonymous said...

Im so exited you are coming back sissy.
Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Mary-
I was so happy that I got to see you last weekend. It made me so happy. I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Keep up the good work in school.
Love you,
Sissy

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR LEAVING ME A NOTHER COMMENT.

LOVE
SISSY